We are proud to recognize and honor industry organizations, trade partners, and, projects, for the impact they have made on our community.
The HCA de SA Diversity Awards are open to all companies/agencies in the Construction Industry serving the San Antonio area. Membership in the HCA de SA is not a requirement. The nomination process is easy. You may self-nominate with your details for an award or nominate another company by sharing their contact info & award category. We will contact them for details. Winners will be announced at the Diversity Awards Gala/Casino Night.
Currently accepting Nominations for 2021 and 2022 Projects eligible for competition must be at least 90% complete between 5/2021 and 4/2022 and have sufficiently answered the questions as specified in nomination forms.
- Project Owner - Project over $10MM
- Project Owner - Project under $10MM
- General Contractor - Project over $10MM
- General Contractor - Project under $10MM
- Prime or GC of the Year
- Subcontractor of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Rookie of the Year
- Architect/Designer of the Year
- Professional Services Provider of the Year
- Diversity Advocate of the Year (Individual)
- Diversity Champion of the Year (Company)
- Safety Program of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
ALL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE:
- The completed applicable Nomination Form in PDF format
- A narrative explaining how the entry meets each of the criteria specified on the Nomination Form in PDF format.
- Company logo in PNG or JPEG format.
- Any additional supporting material must be submitted at the same time as your entry.